mnubo Supporting the New Google Cloud IoT Core To Simplify the Adoption of IoT Solutions in the Enterprise
May 16, 2017 - mnubo, a market-leading IoT data analytics company that offers a fully managed IoT Analytics and Data Science solution for smart product manufacturers, announced its partnership with Google Cloud IoT Core, a fully managed service that allows you to easily and securely connect, and manage devices at global scale.
Google Cloud IoT Core, together with other Google Cloud services, such as Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Bigtable, and Data Studio, provide a complete solution for collecting, processing, and visualizing IoT data in real time to support improved operational efficiency.
mnubo SmartObjects, a turnkey, purpose-built IoT analytics platform, is used by leading smart product manufacturers to derive business value from their IoT data to boost customer engagement, improve the customer experience and enable new service revenue streams.
Key features of mnubo’s SmartObjects IoT analytics solution:
- Significantly accelerate time-to-insight - SmartObjects is an easy-to-use, flexible platform that can transform IoT sensor data into actionable IoT insights. It leverages industry expertise, promotes business agility, and scales-as-you-grow.
- Out-of-the-box analytics - A purpose-built IoT analytics and Data Science SaaS platform, it includes an extensive library of ready-to-use insights that are available as soon as the sensor data streams in.
- Focus on business value – Manufacturers can now immediately understand how their products are being used and how they are performing in the field. IoT insights are available as reports and dashboards to executives, pushed as service tickets and trigger actions to CRM & ERP systems, and fed into company-wide BI solutions, and much more.
- IoT-Data-science-as-a-Service – Work with mnubo’s team of leading IoT data scientists to develop and deploy advanced or custom AI and ML models that enable predictive intelligence, analyze patterns and trends, and facilitate AI-driven use cases.
Key features of the new Cloud IoT Core solution:
- End-to-end security - Enable end-to-end security using certificate-based authentication and TLS; devices running Android Things or ones supporting the Cloud IoT Core security requirements can deliver full stack security.
- Serverless infrastructure: Scale instantly without limits using horizontal scaling on Google’s serverless platform.
- Role-level data control - Apply IAM roles to devices to control access to devices and data.
- Automatic device deployment - Use REST APIs to automatically manage the registration, deployment and operation of devices at scale.
For more, visit www.mnubo.com.